Friday, June 24, 2011

EM's in the house!

EM (Elliptical  Machine, duh)

My elliptical is finally here. After 2 days of delays, it's FINALLY HERE! I'm excited <-- can ya tell? It arrived yesterday evening in a huge beat up box.. the box was almost torn to bits and worried me a lot. The freight company said it wasn't their fault, etc etc. All I knew, is my new friend best not be busted. I'd have to open up a can. After taking out every single piece, my hubs determined that everything was in tact.. well just about, there is a minor crack in one of the casings. Not sure if it's worth getting replaced or not. It took him 1.5 hours to build, with out daughter "helping" it probably would've gone a lot quicker. He tested it out first, burned near 300 calories in like 25 minutes (show off) and declared I was good to go. Well.. actually I wasn't good to go because I had to feed the wee one, over and over and over again... cluster feeding is what they call it. I call it "squash any chance of sleep for mommy the whole night so I can eat every 20 minutes." Add in still caring for the other little-big one, Elika.. I sort of had a busy night. Wait. Who am I kidding. My days and nights will always be this way. I guess I'm just making excuses. Nah, not me.

I suppose I should get on with it.

This is how Elliptical Machine arrived. I didn't open the box, the delivery guy did to make sure nothing was obviously busted up. Looks a little intimidating, but like I said, it wasn't too bad to build. Especially with my amazing direction giving instruction skillz.


And here are a few of it built. As you can see, Elika has to be in every shot. She thinks it's a new toy for her,
au contraire my sweet.





And just a few more, because she's so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment