Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boot Camp in ACTION

I took a few pics of some campers last night and I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I've been talking about in my blog.

Remember yesterday I wrote about See-Saws and isometric holds? Here are a few examples.

This is the "single-leg squats with the other leg elevated on a tire"... obviously.




Here is the man himself, Curtis, demonstrating those arm see-saws that I hate:


We also did these TRX Pull-ups.. did I write about that? Don't remember.


A few shots of some of the amazing equipment...


Curtis doesn't mess around...(lol it's funny being behind the camera when he's like this... not so much during the workout though.)


And literally the way a lot of us feel at the end of our session:

No comments:

Post a Comment