Sunday, September 11, 2011

Going back to Boot Camp

Last week I had a guest pass to go to the boot camp I blogged about in my last post. I officially made the decision to start going there regularly, starting tomorrow! I'm excited, nervous, scared, stoked, happy, anxious and just about every other emotion out there.

The trial run coupon that I have runs for 3 weeks, and if I like it and want to continue, there are membership options. HOLY cow are they expensive though, so I probably won't continue unless I hit the jackpot in the next few weeks. I'm glad I have this opportunity though because I can learn so much from going to the camp, and maybe just MAYBE I can carry out some of the routine at home.

There comes that accountability thing though. I like going some where, esp if there is a friend there meeting me because I can't just say forget about the work out today since another person is depending on me being there. Whose to stop me at home from just putting off my work out to watch Bachelor Pad instead? Or getting hooked in Pinterest for hours? No one but lil ole me, and we've seen how that's worked out in the past.

So tomorrow at the bright butt-crack of dawn, I'll be at boot camp again. It's M-Th for 3 weeks. If this programs works like all the reviews have said it does, I should be a skinny minny before you know it! Well that's a LITTLE bit of an exaggeration, but I should definitely SEE some results. Wish me luck, this will be brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment