Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4 Boot Camp Friday

Tonight Curtis said we'd be having a "recovery workout for our hard work this week," a cool down. Yeah, Right. If that workout was a "recovery", I'm a size 2. I was grunting, moaning, back-spazzing and collapsing tonight. It was just as hard, maybe harder than the rest of the weeks workouts.

Lets see... tonight, I did PUSH-UPS. No big deal right? Well when you're carrying probably 30 lbs in your boobs alone, it's a wee bit challenging especially with near zero arm strength. I'm not yet to the full push-up stance up on all fours and hitting the ground with my nose, but I at least got some downward AND back upward motion. I feared gravity tonight, for the sake of my face. Didn't wanna fall and crash onto this money-maker, eh?

Today was the last day of the week for boot camp. It's kind of sad, I have to wait until MONDAY to come back :(

At least I'm going hiking tomorrow to keep me on routine. I'll let you know about that, do you remember that I HATE hiking? Well that was the before me,  I might enjoy it now. You'll have to read tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment