Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caricature

  
I was digging around in the garage and I found this behind some junk. It was still wrapped in plastic from when we bought it. I never even bothered to take it out of the bag. It's so disturbing! Joel and I got this at Sea World on our honeymoon after I BEGGED and begged for it. BEGGED. It was either this, or have our name painted in the shapes of the park animals. I wanted to name drawn more than this, but I think this stupid caricature was cheaper. Still it was like $30 or something. I remember as soon as he handed it over I hated it. 

I know they're suppose to be comical, but really? It's hideous. Next year when we return to Sea World for vacation I'm going to get a new one, I'll have a hawt bod by then so I'll have to do a side-by-side. ugh, what a waste of money, paper, and crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment