Tuesday, September 27, 2011

See-Saws

I freakin' hate them.


Last week Curtis had us doing these see-saw leg lunges, I wrote about that here.. Today we did another variation. See-Saw arm extention thingies with dumb-bells. OUCH. It burned. I think I actually felt my muscles starting to ignite. We also did a lot of isometric holds... I hate those too. We would squat down, hold for 20 seconds, then start actually squatting up and down for another 20 seconds. Switch to single-leg squats with the other elevated on a tire, same thing.. isometric hold sunk down for 20 straight into up and down for another 20 seconds. I got 2 rounds with my leg elevated. The other 3 I needed my foot on the ground. I reaaally struggled with this one. Partly because I have no balance yet whatsoever. Partly because I have so much weight to carry, and partly because I have one bum knee. It's feeling a little better, it was still killer though.

Crap! I just remembered... dammit I wanted to wear my pedometer today. I keep forgetting! I'll wear it tomorrow for sure, someone remind me if you can!

I might have Jury duty today, gotta call around 11 to see if I have to report to court or not.. If not I'll be going back to Rock Star for more torture tonight. Even though I'll be doing more See-Saws

I freakin' hate See-Saws

Inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment