Monday, September 12, 2011

Rock Star BC Day 1

Today was a lot harder than last weeks boot camp workout. It was BETTER too. I really felt like this was a "Last Chance Workout" like I see them on The Biggest Loser. My favorite station of the day though was those humungo ropes that are anchored to the ground and you have to whip them up and down as hard as you possibly can while in a squat position.. holy cannoli. My leg and butt muscles were BURNING, not to mention my arms about to fall off and my stomach squeezed so tight it was as if I actually HAD stomach muscles for a minute. Well maybe they're there, just vewwy vewwy wittle. I think my stomach was clenched so hard that I had to force myself to relax after I was done. oy.

This is what I'm talking about, it's freakin' hard as freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment