Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Houston, we have a problem.

My friend Elliptical Machine still has not made it's appearance. I got a call Monday asking me to reschedule delivery, so I do that and made another delivery appointment for Wednesday. A little hiccup in the plan, but it was just a day, we could work around this. Then Tuesday morning, I get another calling. The nice lady told me my package wasn't even arriving in their warehouse until Thursday, so that's when I can have it dropped off. THURSDAY. Two whole days after I had planned. I was suppose to be 2 days into my challenge.

This delay is making me itchy. I want my elliptical so bad it hurts. In the meantime, I figured I'd post a whole bunch of "Before" pictures. Not THE before picture, but some leading up to today. THE Before picture is the one I'll take right before I step on Elliptical Machine, and the one you'll see as a comparison to my weekly progress pictures.

So, no laughing.. at least I'm doing something about it.

The first is on my wedding day. I look at all these memories from the past and I feel like they're ruined by my size. I'll always be fat on my wedding day. I will never be that gorgeous, skinny, magazine page bride. Maybe in a few years we can renew our vows, have another ceremony just so I can be the stunning bride I've always wanted, and then I can look at THOSE pictures for the rest of our lives... meh.. Joel doesn't think so. He says he likes me just the way I was, after all he DID marry me that day DUH! Right? See that stray curl in my hair? Well I had lots more in the back, no one bothered to tell me that I had that one random curl in the front, with my short layers only, for the entire ceremony! ugh. (4/20/2007)

Photobucket

Another: excuse the poor quality.

Photobucket

This is me and the hubs on my 21st birthday. He's handsome, and has a great smile huh? I told you, he's ALWAYS happy! (5/12/2008)

Photobucket

I don't like to be in front of the camera too much by myself. So to accessorize, I usually grab someone cuter than me. It's usually my daughter Elika. These two are about a week apart. Elika is a month old (so this is 18 months ago) (12/09)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here she is about 6-7 months old. (5-6/10)

Photobucket

I totally retouched my arm in photoshop so it didn't look so fat. Probably my chin too. Again, the cuteness 8 months old. (7/10)

Photobucket


This one I took after I got my hair done. It had been probably 8 months before that, that I had a chance to get my hairs did. I snapped a picture for my stylist so she could see the color in the sun light. (9/10)

Photobucket 

The picture above is probably the last picture of me until I had Selah. It was taken in September of last year. Yea, that's how often I'm NOT in front of the camera. I get to use "I'm the photographer" as an excuse most of the times, but seriously... how sad is it for my kids to have almost no pictures of them with their own mother. And it's not fair that Joel gets to be in all the pictures just because I feel like a lard-o.

The ACTUAL last photos taken of me were when I was in the hospital after giving birth. Maybe I'll post one if I can find a decent enough one. I don't think I've even LOOKED at them! So people, here I am. THE Before picture that I'll be taking today or tomorrow will be revealed once I get my elliptical and I'm ready to start working out. You'll see the real me, to date. It's taking a lot of courage to do this whole thing, but I have you all to hold me accountable. Just do so nicely, I'm sort of a cry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment